Followers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Handmade LIPPIE HOLDERS

I make these, i am currently taking a break from it though since it has been so hot outside. I plan to pick the hobby back up by the fall. or as soon as it starts to cool off. if you are interested in my holders please contact me, These are hand made and designed by me. its pretty simple if you have the tools to do it. i have a drill press to be sure the holes are exactly the same, and lined up. i can accept pre orders, payment not due till time of shipping.

These holders are designed to your specs. from the size of each hole, to the amount of lippies per level. i can go as high at 3 levels high as pictured below.

6 comments:

  1. how much do you charge for them?
    they're beautiful!
    love the introduction "about me" and I laughed out loud when you said you would swap your husband..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE LOVE LOVE the one i ordered not too long ago. I may have to place an order for another, as i've filled mine up already! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey doll! How many lipsticks are you looking to accommodate? Im trying to clear out my stash. would you like to swap or $? the amount depends on the # of holes. i can see if i have something close to what you would like. ttys
    Teresa

    contact me over the weekend at
    Teresa.l.ellis@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wrote you an email!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be getting back with you very soon! :)
    Thank you
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete